January Favourites



Although I didn't wear makeup too much during the month of January, I still have quite a few favourites. Some of these products I have been loving since December, but didn't make my yearly favourites.




Too Faced Love Flush Blush in How Deep is Your Love?

I love this blush, especially if I want to use a more intense highlight and don't want a shimmery blush.  It's a lovely pinky-coral blush which is quite pigmented and is long-lasting.




Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop

I'm probably one of the last people in the world to try this highlighter, but I'm so happy I got it. I can only wear it when I am on some of my more "tan" days (I'm still very pale even on my most tan days) which is kind of disappointing, but I love how it looks on those days. It is very intense, so if you don't love an intense highlight this is not for you, but if you love that look this is definitely the perfect highlight. The formula of this is amazing, so smooth and beautifully pigmented.




Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic Eye Colour Palette

This is a great palette for everyday without being too neutral, I personally love more purple toned eye shadows even for the everyday. I have blue-green eyes and find wearing purple makes the green tones pop. They are wonderfully pigmented, but I did find that it did take a few uses before the eyeshadows were their full pigmentation as if they have a slight "film" or something over them. After then it is crazy pigmented and brilliant to use. The highlight shades are actually lighter than my skin tone, which if you are a fair girl you would understand this problem.




Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

I have the worst luck with mascara, most of them just don't agree with my lashes for some unknown reason. However I love this; it holds a curl, lengthens, adds volume but isn't clumpy. I only have the smaller size, but am definitely considering buying the full size very soon.




Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Glitter Bomb

This has been my favourite glitter polish to use on an accent nail, it is a beautiful mix of purple and gold shimmers of different sizes that looks amazing especially over purple nail polish. When painting on the polish, quite a bit of glitter goes on which with some formulas doesn't happen and can make things very tedious.

Sally Hansen Glitter Bomb over Sally Hansen What in Carnation?
This concludes my beauty favourites for this month, until next time
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts