What I Packed in my Travel Makeup Bag



Recently I went away for a weekend (well one night) and this is the makeup, skincare & brushes which I packed.

Brushes



Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

My daily foundation brush, I never do my makeup without this. It blends out my foundation so quickly and seamlessly. 

Real Techniques Multi Task Brush

This is the brush I use for my powder, I definitely prefer this to my other powder brushes (mainly kabuki brushes that were free with purchase). It is a great soft brush that just works well. 

Eco Tools Blush Brush

As the name would suggest I use this for blush. I just find it perfectly fits my cheeks and doesn't put on too much product. 

Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

I use this for application of my transition colour, or if just putting a light matte colour everywhere (on lazy days).

Models Prefer Brush

This brush comes with the Models Prefer palettes (available at Priceline). I use this for blending and for my crease colour. The other end I use to pack on my lid colour. 

Revlon Brushes

I use these for my eyebrows. They work, but aren't anything particularly special.


Makeup




Stila One Step Correct Primer

Currently my favourite primer and I can't live without it.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in 110

At the moment this is my favourite foundation, as it has been so hot and humid this is the only foundation that has been staying on my face. 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly

I just can't live without this concealer, so was obviously going to take it with me.

Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 115

I use this for under my eyes as I find this brightens slightly. 

Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder in Light Beige

This powder I use on the rest of my face as it adds some more coverage. 

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette

These blushes are one of my favourite formulas, and as I'm indecisive a palette was the perfect choice.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

My favourite highlighter for every day that works great with my skincare.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock

This product is just beautiful, and I've been loving it recently.

Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic Eyeshadow Palette

I've been loving more purple toned looks recently. This palette has a beautiful range of purple tones as well as more warm, bronzy shades and is perfect for everyday as well as nights out.

Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo in Soft Blonde

My current brow powder and my only one that matches my hair.

Loreal Brow Artist Plumper

I use this daily to set my brows, and find it does a good job.

Max Factor Velvet Volume Mascara

I'm currently trialling this and as of yet have not completely made up my mind.

Skincare


I always pack samples when I go away (especially for short periods of time) as I find full sized products take up way too much room in my bag. It also means I get to use up samples I have received.

I hope you have enjoyed this look into my travel makeup bag and I will be back soon with another post.

-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts