Haul and Mini-Review

I recently did a small online Mecca Maxima order, to replace some products and also try some new products. So here is what I picked up and some small reviews of the products.

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins

I had received a small sample of this one time when shopping in store, and from the second I used it was sure I would buy the full size. My skin has been a mess for months, half of my face has been quite dry and even flaky and the other half has had quite a lot of bad breakouts. After the first night I used this I was amazed at how good my skin was. All my dry patches had disappeared and the rest of my face was amazingly soft. I also feel as if my skin just looks healthier in general, and seems like it has a healthy glow. My tiny little sample pot lasted for a few weeks so I am certain the full size will last for ages.



Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer

I haven't full on finalised my opinion on this product as I have only worn this once or twice. But from the times I have worn it, I am really enjoying it. It is definitely a moisturising primer, which is great for me currently as my skin has been quite dry. As I haven't worn it very much I can't comment on how my foundation lasts over it, but can say that my foundation went on very smoothly on top. I can't wait to continue to use it and form a complete opinion.


Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Sort of a repurchase, sort of not. I had finished my All-Nighter Setting Spray and was going to repurchase that, but as it was out of stock and my skin has been more dry (honestly I think thats the theme of this haul) I decided to pick up the Chill Setting Spray. I think I might prefer it to the All-Nighter, I think it made my skin look nicer and more dewy than the All-Nighter. I'm not certain whether my makeup lasts as long with this one, but I am completely in love with the finish.


Until next time (in a couple of days for April favourites, which is coming)
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts