Current Wishlist: Skincare & Makeup

Skincare:

Drunk Elephant



Drunk Elephant has only recently been released in Australia at Mecca Maxima. I really want to try both the day & night serums as I have heard amazing things about both. I currently only have a simple skincare routine of a cleanser and moisturiser, but I'm really starting to become very interested in skincare.

Sunday Riley



Another two very expensive skincare items to add to my wish list. I have actually wanted to try these products for quite a while, probably close to 6 months but just haven't taken the plunge. Like the Drunk Elephant products, I have also heard amazing things about these products. I will probably pick these up in the "Power Couple" set, as they are quite expensive separately and I obviously don't know how my skin will react so purchasing them in smaller sizes sounds like a good idea.

Makeup:

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 0.5



I have had a sample of this, and loved it so therefore really want the full size. I love this for when I want a high coverage foundation and it seems to last pretty good on my skin. This wouldn't be my everyday foundation, as I usually prefer a lighter coverage for everyday.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Rockstar


I got my makeup done at Mecca during an Urban Decay event, and the fantastic Steve (godlessinluxury on instagram) used this on my eyes and I just loved the colour and the way it made my eyes look.

Urban Decay Razor Sharp Eyeliner in Fireball



I just absolutely love the way this colour looks, so I just need it. I honestly don't know how much I'd wear it but I love the colour.

Too Faced Le Creme in Unicorn Tears



Do I really need a Unicorn lipstick? Probably not. Do I just really want it because its gorgeous? Yes

Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Queen B



I really want to test out the formula of these, and have had good things about it especially for this particular colour. This isn't my usual kind of colour but I kind of love it.

That is my current (very expensive) wish list,

See you next time,
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts