My Current Makeup Obsession

As you can tell by the title this post is about my current makeup obsession, which is duo chrome highlights. It took me a while to jump onto this trend as I wasn't sure how wearable it would actually be in everyday life. I have however found that they can be quite wearable, especially the pink toned ones so now I am crazy in love.



The first one which I purchased was the Urban Decay Afterglow Highlight in Aura, which is pink toned. I have actually been considering purchasing this for months, but always just left it as I didn't think I would use it. Since I purchased this I have worn this most days I have worn makeup and I just love it. I love how it doesn't look like much but then the sun hits it and it just lights up beautifully.

I have been looking forward to the release of the new MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finishes and I noticed yesterday that they had now been released in Australia. Due to my love of Aura I really wanted to pick up Soft Frost, as it just seemed so gorgeous. Well I swatched it and I just fell and love and knew I needed it. Although the purple tone is probably not the most wearable for my every day life, it is just so gorgeous. I haven't actually worn this but I know I am going to love it.

L to R: Soft Frost, Aura
I honestly feel as if this obsession isn't going to go away anytime soon, and I may find it necessary to pick up more duo chrome highlighters even though they definitely aren't the most natural or wearable.  So that wraps up my thoughts about my current makeup obsession.
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts