My Goals and Dreams for 2017

I'm not usually one for New Years resolutions, but the last few years I have started to like them and see how they can be useful (one last year was continuing blogging, and obviously that worked because here I am). Anyway here is what I hope to achieve in the coming year.

Stay Organised- honestly I make this one every year, or university term and every single time I do really well for a while and then just drop off. I'm hoping this year I can finally make it stick, and I'm going to try my hardest to do it.

Explore- whether that's looking at a new national park nearby (trust me there is tonnes) or just trying a new cafe. I want to expand my horizons and learn my area even better in the coming year.

Don't Live Monotonously- kind of leading on from the last point. It's easy to get comfortable and just do the same things daily, and obviously routines can be good but sometimes it can get boring. I want to try new recipes and not just cycle through the same foods, just simple little changes.

Get Back to the Gym- this seems like such a normal boring resolution, but it is something I have had set in my sights for a while. I used to love the gym prior to getting really sick so would love to return. I am a bit anxious about returning but it's something I know once I push through the anxiety I will be good.

Listen To My Body- this is something I still need to work on for my health. I need to stop pushing through when there is health issues and ignoring them as this just makes things worse.

So there we have my main goals for 2017, I will probably add to this list as the year goes by especially with new university terms but for now this is all (plus continue to post here is still a goal). Until next time
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts