June Outlook

June is setting up to be an exciting month here in my little world, so I thought I would share some things I am excited (and nervous) about in this upcoming month.


Winter 

I personally am a huge fan of winter and just love being able to snuggle up in cosy jumpers, coats and of course blankets while drinking a delicious mug of hot chocolate. So I get excited the second I sense a cool change in the air, and even more excited when it's finally cool enough to bring out the cool weather clothing.

Getting an Actual Camera

Just yesterday I ordered my actual camera and while paying the initial $1000 was a little but heartbreaking, I am so very excited to have a real camera and step up the photography for my blog. 3-5 business days can not go by fast enough.

Getting my First Tattoo

Later this month I am getting my first ever tattoo, something I have been planning on doing for quite a while now. After researching artists and deciding what I definitely want to get, which was a rather long time coming, I am so excited to finally be getting my tattoo. I'm not going to give away what it is in this post, but definitely keep a watch on this space.

Queensland Museum's Gladiator Exhibit

Anyone who knows me in real life would know that I'm a bit of a history nerd, particularly for Ancient History, so would know that this exhibit is right up my alley. I think one of the biggest things I will miss about Brisbane is easily being able to visit exhibits at the museums & art galleries.

I have already done some amazing things in this first week on June, and will definitely be sharing about them in my monthly review. June is definitely shaping up to be an amazing month.

-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts