June: A Look Back

Beauty

Nars Soft Matte Concealer

I didn't think anything would beat the Radiant Creamy Concealer for me, but I was wrong. This has completely taken over as my favourite concealer. I love the slightly higher coverage as I have horrendous dark circles, acne and scarring. I do find it works well on both my under eyes and acne, which I definitely love.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Can you believe that I have never tried this mascara? I feel like I'm the last person to try this in the world. I'm not certain if has beaten out my Urban Decay Perversion, but it is definitely tied. I just love that it makes my lashes look very volumised but not clumpy, which is my favourite look.

Essie Chinchilly & A Cut Above

I had forgotten how much I love Essie polishes until I purchased these. I find that Essie lasts the longest on my nails out of the polishes I have tried, which is definitely one of the reasons I love them so much. The colours are also so gorgeous and there is some super unique shades. I have been absolutely loving this combination of colours on my nails for winter.

Random Favourites

Books
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

TV Shows
Shooter
Designated Survivor

Movies
Wonder Woman

Podcast
My Favorite Murder

Experiences
Getting my first tattoo
Marvel Cinematic Universe exhibit at Gallery of Modern Art (Brisbane)


My Camera
If you have noticed a difference in photos in the last few posts, I have finally gotten a real camera. I have the Fujifilm X-A3 and while I'm still learning how to use it I am loving it.

July is set to be a crazy, busy month with university going back and packing to move in early August.  June was in reality my last proper month living in Brisbane, and I'm definitely going to miss it (although I'm super excited to live with my cat again). Until next time

-Bec




Comments

Popular Posts