Empties #3

Well now that the craziness of moving has finally started to wind down, I can finally get back to blogging. So here is my empties from before my move, I wasn't going to move empties across the state.



Bare Minerals Blemish Ready Anti Imperfection Treatment Gelee Cleanser

Well that would be a mouthful if this was a video instead of a blog post. This was actually my second tube of this cleanser, and I personally really like it. It's definitely not a miracle product or anything but it does keep my acne to a minimum while not drying & stripping my skin completely bare. I have already purchased a new tube that is on the go now.

Benefit Gimme Brow 

As someone who has naturally quite full (maybe too full sometimes) brows, a tinted fibre brow gel like this is all I need for a daily brow. This mini lasted for ages so I think the full size would be value for money. I'm definitely going to repurchase this next time I'm near a Benefit counter (September, now that I live in the middle of nowhere).

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Between this & the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, my makeup can stay on all night. While everyone else in the clubs makeup has melted on their face, mine still looks almost perfect. I currently have a full size of the "Chill" setting spray, and will definitely repurchase one of them when I run out.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Do I really need to say anything more about this mascara? I feel like I mention this as my favourite in almost every post. I'm currently using the Too Faced Better Than Sex but I think this one just beats it for the position of my favourite. I already have a tube of this ready to go.

De Lorenzo Nova Fusion Shampoo in Rosewood

This isn't my everyday shampoo, but I definitely am considering a repurchase. I use this occasionally when I want a pinkish tint to the blonde of my hair, so it definitely took me a while to use this up but I love the tint it gives. It also doesn't seem to be as drying as other colour shampoos such as my purple shampoos.

So there is my current empties. I'm hoping now that I've moved home to be able to post more often, and a room tour should be coming once my room isn't a huge mess of boxes (who knows when that will be).
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts