Listening & Watching Lately


What do you do when you have been sick all day but don't want to break your Blogmas streak? Write a list post, that's what. So I thought I would write a post about all the TV shows, movies, podcasts & music I've been loving lately.


TV Shows

The Sinner (available on Netflix)
Mindhunter (available on Netflix)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Outlander
Riverdale

Movies

Thor: Ragnarok (in cinemas)
Silence of the Lambs
Wonder Woman

Podcasts

My Favorite Murder
The Purrrcast

Music

Taylor Swift- Reputation
Ed Sheeran- ÷
Kip Moore- Slowheart

So that's what I've been listening & watching recently. There might be slightly less than you see on other peoples list but thats because I spend a lot of my time studying so am listening too & watching lectures, which I can't exactly put on this list. What have you been watching & listening too lately? I'm always on the look out for more to watch & listen too, especially when on break from university.
-Bec

Comments

Popular Posts