November Favourites

Another post where I go, how is it December? I still can't believe how fast the year is going & that it is almost over. I haven't done a favourites post in months, so you know that means there will be tonnes of favourites. I have been trying a lot of new favourites over the recent months & have been absolutely loving quite a few of them.

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Mask & Tea Tree Night Mask

My skin has been driving me crazy lately, I've actually never had breakouts as bad as I have in the past couple months. These products have helped get my skin under some sort of control, even if it is still quite bad. The Himalayan Charcoal Mask is great because it removes impurities but unlike other charcoal masks doesn't dry out my skin. The Tea Tree Night Mask has been my saviour this month, it has probably cut the time of healing on blemishes in half & manages to help with even the giant under the skin pimples. I definitely needed these products this month, my skin is now clearing up & I definitely think these products are partly to thank.

MAC Studio Fix in NC10

NC10 is pretty much the closest shade match I have ever had in a foundation, which definitely was a point in it's favour. I also love the coverage, especially when my skin has been so bad. The full coverage look is definitely what I've been wanting. I also found that the longevity is quite good, and it seems to last as long as I need it too, which is saying something seeing as the weather has been hot & humid.

Tarte Shape Tape in Fair

In the continued story of wanting full coverage, here is the most full coverage concealer I have found. I actually don't find this the best for active blemishes as it doesn't seem to "stick" to them well but it is amazing for the leftover pigmentation & scarring. Pigmentation & scarring post-blemish is honestly my biggest problem & makes my skin look worse than it actually is, so a full coverage concealer on them is definitely something I want. I also love this for my dark circles.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol. 3

I have a whole post dedicated to my love of this palette so I won't go on for too long here. I have found myself using this every time I've done my makeup. I've been loving using Diffused Light as a setting powder, either of the blushes & the Luminous Bronze Light for a daily look. The bronzer has been the biggest surprise for me as I didn't think I'd get that much use out of it. I thought it would be too dark for my fair skin but with a light hand I can make it work. I definitely think I'm going to continue using this every day.

Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment in Light My Fire

As I think everyone knows I'm a red lip girl, the one downside is that they can go everywhere but not with this. Once this is on it will not go anywhere, but it's not drying like many other liquid lipsticks. Although word of warning; this is very liquidy which means it can pour out, which I did, so there went around $10 before I noticed.

So there are my November (and October) favourites, definitely a lot of new products. I have even more new products to try so look forward to hearing more about those in the future. I hope everyone had a great November & has an even better December.
-Bec


Comments

Popular Posts