So Much Glitter!: Festive Makeup

I'm probably the most indecisive person when it comes to what makeup I'm going to wear for special occasions, so of course that means I have no idea what I'm going to wear for Christmas. I decided I would collect some of my glittery, red & festive makeup for inspiration & for this post.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol.3

The only product that I really know that I'm definitely going to use on Christmas Day, because I have been using it every single day. Every product is just so absolutely gorgeous so I know at least one will be on my face.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

I hardly ever get to wear Champagne Pop as usually it's just too dark for my skin tone, but in a strange turn of events I weirdly currently have a very slight tan that means it actually sort of works on my skin tone (it's still borderline too dark). It's also just so gorgeous & intense which I feel makes it perfect for Christmas.

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Kitten Karma

Is there a more glittery & beautiful shadow in the whole world? Maybe, but not in my collection which is why this is in the front-running for my Christmas makeup. I just love glitter & there is no better time to wear it than the festive season although I would happily wear it everyday.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadow in Love Letter

I'm still new to this whole red eyeshadow thing, but I mean if I'm going to wear red eyeshadow there is no better day than Christmas. This ABH single is just calling out to me to be used on Christmas day.

Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in 86

Possibly the most festive eyeshadow to actually ever exist. I mean it's glittery, with a red copper base & a gold-green shift. That's basically just Christmas in an eyeshadow. I want to cover my entire body with it as it's just so gorgeous. It does take a bit more work as it is a loose pigment but just put this over a glitter glue & it is so amazingly gorgeous and stays on the eyes.

Isn't it just super beautiful?








Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment in Light My Fire

Long-lasting? Check. Beautiful red? Check. This product checks every single box for my Christmas lips & seeing I already wear this constantly, I will probably wear it again on Christmas Day.

OPI Malaga Wine w/ Essie A Cut Above & Sally Hansen Glitter Bomb

The one thing I definitely know what I'm wearing as it's already on my nails. I went for OPI Malaga Wine as a base which is darker than my everyday red but absolutely gorgeous. I then have Essie A Cut Above on my ring finger & Sally Hansen Glitter Bomb on my middle finger. I couldn't decide which glitter I wanted to wear so I went with both because; why not?

So those are the makeup products that are currently in the running to be on my face for Christmas Day, although I could change my mind again by that stage. This will most likely be my last post before Christmas, so I hope that everyone has a great Christmas if you celebrate & a great day in general if you don't.
-Bec






Comments

Popular Posts