Currently Reading


I recently realised that it has been almost a year since my last currently reading, so about time to do a new one I would think. My reading definitely slowed down in the second half of 2017 (probably due to listening to podcasts instead) but I'm aiming to pick up reading more again this year. So with that said lets hop into the list of books I'm currently reading or are on my to be read list. 

Shocking Australian True-Crime Stories by Paul Anderson (reread, True Crime)
The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule (True Crime)
Mindhunter by John Douglas & Mark Olshaker (True Crime)
Whoever Fights Monsters by Robert Ressler & Tom Shachtman (True Crime)
My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews (reread, Gothic Fiction)
Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews (Gothic Fiction)
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz (Thriller, Mystery)
Forever Odd by Dean Koontz (Thriller, Mystery)
Brother Odd by Dean Koontz (Thriller, Mystery)
Mr Mercedes by Stephen King (Crime Fiction)
Finders Keepers by Stephen King (Crime Fiction)
End of Watch by Stephen King (Crime Fiction)
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (Fantasy Fiction)
King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard (Fantasy Fiction)

As evidenced by the above list of books, I happen to mainly read books of a darker tone so sometimes have to take breaks to not get overwhelmed. Also the list is so much larger written down than it appears as the small piles of books scattered across my room & on Kindle. It would appear I have a lot of reading to do, so I must be off to start getting through this pile. What is your favourite genre of books? and are you a real book, e-book or audio book person? 

-Bec (a real book person, although sometimes Kindle as they are cheaper there.)



Comments

Popular Posts